A pandemic world requires a lot of adaptations on hygienic measures, official rules, and our own ethics to go by. We look forward to our very first festival, but the organization of such an event will require non-stop adaptations of the festival set-up, and compliance by our visitors, professional crew, and team. Please read this information carefully, so you know how things will be organized and what you’ll have to agree on in order to participate in Shake The Change Festival.
Obviously, the goal of setting the boundaries and conditions for the festival will create opportunities, freedom, and a system to not only protect yourself but also others in society.
Shake The Change is a covid safe ticket event.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT
- Upon arrival participants are able to present one of the following documents:
- a negative PCR test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken, or a negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 24 hours have passed since the swab was taken,
- EU Digital COVID Certificate in digital or paper format and with a QR code (EU DCC),
- a digital COVID certificate of a third country in digital or paper format and with a QR code, which must contain the same data as the EU DCC and be issued in English by a competent health authority of the third country (DCC of a third country),
- a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination to show that the person has received:
– the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by Biontech/Pfizer or the Spikevax COVID-19 vaccine produced by Moderna or the Sputnik V vaccine produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology or the CoronaVac vaccine produced by Sinovac Biotech or the COVID-19 vaccine produced by Sinopharm or the Vaxzevria COVID-19 vaccine produced by AstraZeneca or the Covishield produced by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca or the Covaxin vaccine produced by Bharat Biotech (India) or a combination of two previously listed vaccines. Proof of vaccination is obtained as of the day of vaccination,
– the dose of the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag. Proof of vaccination is obtained as of the day of vaccination.
- a certificate of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless a doctor determines otherwise, but not older than 180 days,
- proof of recovery from COVID-19 referred to in the preceding point and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to show that the person has received one dose of a vaccine under indent one of point 4 within a period of no more than 180 days since receiving a positive PCR test result or from the onset of symptoms; The person is protected as of the day of vaccination.
- Participants from abroad can find useful information about travel possibilities and restrictions https://www.gov.si/en/topics/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/
- Participants consent to our code of conduct and terms and conditions (registration – practical – Covid)
Participants are comprehensive of changes due to Force Majeure as well as the changing health regulations and restrictions issued by the Slovenian Government. We will always follow the most recent measures, which may affect the safety requirements of the event. Cancelation of the event due to covid related restrictions is also not excluded. A final update on the Covid-19 situation in Slovenia will be available on our social media platforms one week before the event starts.
- For now, it seems, social dancing at evening parties and switching partners during classes will be possible. In case of changes concerning health measures and regulations, we will have to implement additional rules of social contact.
- We request that you follow the general hygiene measures:
- Stay home if you have a sickness or cold!
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly, especially before and after class and in between dances.
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow or into a paper towel. Dispose of the papers immediately in a trash can.
- We insist you avoid close contact with people outside the festival, to reduce the risk of infection and spreading. We consider all participants and crew being part of a closed social bubble.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Always follow the instructions of the organizers.
- Inform us if you test COVID positive and have participated in one of our activities during the time of the festival!
- We’ll do our best to provide as much safety and peace of mind to everyone involved. Last but not least, we’ll make sure that you will be reminded of the spontaneous thrill and joy of dancing to live music.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that legal situations and covid-measures might change at any given moment.
- If a participant is not allowed to travel due to government restrictions, we will offer a 75% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or a pass transfer after we have processed the request. You will be required to send proof of covid related restrictions.
- If a participant is not allowed to travel due to POSITIVE Covid – 19 test result, we will offer a 75% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or a pass transfer after we have processed the request. You will be required to send proof of positive testing for Covid-19.
- In case we have to cancel the event ourselves due to force majeure we will organize a 75% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or allow pass transfer after we have processed the request.
- We will not be able to refund any other costs such as housing, transport, and other expenses related to your planned visit to Shake The Change Festival.